Remote Icon Uploading
To preface, I had no hand in the creation of these; they're just such an old resources that gets asked for a lot, and I want to make sure they're always readily available. I wish I could say who originally created these, but they've been floating around IJ for years and I'm just not sure who did. If anyone knows who to credit, regardless of if they're still around or even care, that would be pretty cool!
How to use:
- Unzip/extract your folder and store it wherever you prefer it be located.
- Add your icons to the folder; do not add a folder or zip of icons, just the files themselves directly into your upload folder. (If you want your icons to have specific names, rename them before uploading them.)
- Open upl.bml (PC) or upload.sh (Mac) to bring up the application, type your username, hit enter, then type your password and hit enter again. The upload process should be instant and the uploader will close automatically when it's done.
- Move your icon files back to where you'd like to locally store them.
Mac Troubleshooting: Having issues using the uploader on Mac? Try the steps below!
- Right-click on upload.sh
- Hover over Open With in the dropdown and select Other
- In the Choose Application window, use the drop down menu to switch from "Recommended Applications" to "All Applications"
- Search for and select Terminal